Thursday, June 28, 2007


Kitchen counters, backsplash and floor are set. tomorrow they will do the wall where the stove goes. I tried to get some close-ups of the tile so it would be easier to see.
My floor is slate, or stone. it's called mystique green. And from different angles, it looks like it changes colors. The counter top and backsplash are wonderful. And with that little "pencil rail" WOW!!
Tomorrow they will do the wall, grout the rest and Voila!!!
They are working on the bathroom and are having a bit of "fun" with the hexagons. I guess when those mesh things need to be cut, the mesh doesn't want to stay put!! But, they will finish it tomorrow. For tonight we have NO toilet!! Good thing we have a "camp commode"!!!!

Well, enjoy and let me know what you think . . . .

1 comment:

CJ Kennedy said...

That looks great! I love the slate floor.