Saturday, November 10, 2007

What has Deborah been doing?


Here is one purse I am doing for "spring". Don't ya just love the colors-kind of like an Easter egg I think. I used cotton yarn, and the pattern is from "i Crochet" magazine from Lesiure Arts.


My purse for the winter months, except the holiday weeks, I went a bit darker and used novelty yarn for the top. A bit different from what you see on the cover of the magazine. Again this pattern is in this magazine "i Crochet" from Lesiure Arts. I am showing the purse right before I assembled it. The orange bead for the pocket closure is from "2 Roses" in Tustin, Calif. They make the most beautiful beads. And how well is goes with the novelty yarn I used.


I confess, I ordered Beth's book "Amigurum". I think her designs and patterns are "the cat's meow". I finished the monkey and am working on the cat. But, you can see I did change colors and used buttons as embrodry for me is tough. Below are some seperate shots.

No comments: