Saturday, June 23, 2007


Finally!! Now I have a place where everything is in one room!! Beading, crochet, computer graphics, TV, video games, etc. I use "large" baskets to hold my yarn. Tho, I "splurged" a bit as "Suzoo's is on vacation"!! But, hey, an addiction of yarn and beads can't be all bad. LOL
I'm doing a "baby" blanket for a friend. The pattern I am trying is of that Tiramisu baby blanket. She is having a girl, and she loves "pink", so I am using "Caron"s Simply soft" in Watermelon. It is really coming out beautiful. I am going to get a contrasting ribbon when I finish it.

Monday, the tile guys are coming!! Scarry for me as this is the first time I have ever had tile work done. In the kitchen, the floor, countertops and backsplash is getting done. Also, the wall behind the stove will be done. I am going with a vanilla and mystique green!!!
The bathroom is also getting done. White subway tiles for the walls and a hexagon tile for the floor!! Am I nervous-YOU BET!! LOL

Ok, I will be gone a week beginning June 30th. I'm going North to Washington state. A bit of business, then visit my sons in Bellingham. I did talk my sons into driving me back and we should be back on July 6th!!

1 comment:

CJ Kennedy said...

I've enjoyed watching the home repair. Interesting to see what others do. The bay window looks great, and I love the idea of the mullions inside the glass. In my old age now, I'm looking to streamline cleaning. No nooks or crannies to dust just a wipe down euro look. Can't wait to see your bathroom remodel.