Sunday, September 17, 2006


Hi everyone, Deborah here. I figured I better get this "Blog" thing down so I can show what kind of things I do. Mostly I do traditional beading and crochet. I dabble in some other things, but that is for later as we get into these posts.

I am 56 years old. Yes I said old, but that doesn't mean I think that way. I just never grew up. Married to the same guy for 36 years. Have 3 grown kids and one 13 year old granddaughter. Mostly I amdown to earth person, but I do have my own opinions on things. Been poor, middle class and right now semi-retired. I now do caregiving for my Mother. We are almost up to 24/7 care as Mother even needs to use a wheelchair from room to room in this little house. So, I do sell what you will see in the pictures. Just ask me and I will tell you the price, which will include postage. I CAN NOT work outside of the house, soooooo please help me out here-OK!???? Or at least let people know what you see here-Please.

I have not really ever asked for help so this is kind of new for me. I hear about so much help out there and I guess it is time I looked into it.

Deborah

No comments: