Thursday, September 21, 2006


Pink Piggys on Purple!!! don't ya just love this! I still would like to have "flying pigs" don't up in a purse. That would be so much fun. I am going to try to do a holloween black cat bag tomorrow!!! Cross your fingers as I need to do the pattern for the workd Halloween!!!

Long day. The aid that bathes Mother and the hospice nurse didn't come today or called. I went ahead and bathed Mother. I know she liked it. Good thing she can at least stand up and then sit down. We have a really big bath chair and that really is nice. Even with that my back still was screaming.
Got up today a 4:30 am. so with all I do all day, doing the bath for Mother took a bit more. I am ready for bed. I do want to see the new season of CSI tho!! Hope I make it!!!

Deborah

No comments: